Hi ! I'm glad to introduce new version of Skytus :). Hope many of you already read/heard about it and some of you already tried to use it.
What did we do in current version (0.3.0.)? are you interested? Hope you are :). Here is short list of main things we did:
- loading/unloading skype's add-in manager (it does supporting of skype status in real time) much more correctly. We got couple reports (special thanks to Tony Austin) about crashes of LN from time to time after installing Skytus. Hope there are no any issues in that area anymore.
- we've added new feature - synchronization. now users will be able to sync already created contacts in PAB with contacts in Skype, hope many of you will find it useful.
- very important thing we did also is Skytus SDK, that's is really awesome thing! from my point of view. We will add first version of sdk to download page later (hope next week) when finish msi installation for SDK. I will post about possibilities of SDK later in next post.
- speaking about SDK I have also admit that we migrated skytus product to it, so now it is done in more right way.
Now I'm thinking about next steps:
- should we concentrate on new functionality of skytus and continue to improve it? we could probably do recording of voice or improve mail database with skytus' things?
- should we freeze new functionality of skytus for short period and do fixes only and see how it is going on? and in the same time start to do new integration with another AI/tools/product (yep, we already have some ideas what to integration with LN).
What I would really want is to hear any ideas/comments/suggestions from you, that's would be really helpful for us.test link