Find the best way

I write about Java, HCL Notes Domino, Web

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Merry Christmas, dear Orthodox !

christmas-2011
Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest
Labels: me

No comments :

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )

Contacts

  • dpastov@gmail.com
  • my LinkedIn
  • x @dpastov
  • my CV
profile for Dmytro Pastovenskyi on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Popular Posts

  • Replacement for DSAPI in Java/XPages
    I've written few articles about  how DSAPI could help you to control classic web application built on Domino. That solution worked perf...
  • DXL + XSL -> XFDF -> PDF
    We started to use XFDF approach when create PDF file. I have to say that FDF is nothing, XFDF is power :). XFDF approach much easier to use ...
  • how we can close window in IE without confirmation?
    solution is very simple, just keep in mind it, probably it will help you in future. for IE.7 and for IE.6 input type="button" valu...
Dmytro Pastovenskyi (c). Powered by Blogger.