Friday, December 14, 2007

5 point of my private life

I have been agitated by Michael :) So I must to write it...

1. I hated to write compositions. Every time when I should to write it, I asked somebody to help me.
2. When I was young I dreamed about sport's quarry but father changed my mid :).
3. I like play in computer games, this is like drugs for me, Of course I try to control myself, but sometime it's impossible.
4. At this point of my life I want to be in science. Really, this is only one job which I respect.
5. But main point in life is family... I want wife, many children, at least 3, many good friends...

3 comments :

Mykhailo Poliarush said...

1. how did you end school with gold medal? :)
2. science, what science?

Dmytro said...

oh, but I was very assiduous, and ukrainian language was only one my weakness, and by the way, my father was a director of that school...

science - computer, mathematics.

Andriy Kuba said...

science is good :)
But not academic science - it's like programming in one big russion company ;)
It's must be practical science!